The Top 10 Reasons To Experience
1) Teach your congregation how to care for the body of Christ.
2) We are created in God's image (Gen. 1:27). Learn to serve and honor God by taking care of his temple.
3) One of two bankruptcies are due to medical expenses. Let's teach your congregation how an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
4) "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, rulers and authorities in this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms". (Ephesians 6:12) I'll teach you which "authorities" and "evil forces" this verse could be referencing in today's world.
5) "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil" (1 Timothy 6: 10). You may be surprised which industries (authorities) are masquerading around in sheep's clothing, yet acting as if they really care about health and humanity.
6) Nutritional concepts can be very confusing! I'll teach your congregation how powerful their food choices are in either creating health or illness. "All that man needs for good health and healing is provided by God in nature; the challenge to science is to find it." ~Paracelsus
7) In 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, we are commanded to honor God with our body for our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit. In 1 Timothy 4:8, we are told that physical training has some value. With our current lifestyles of today, exercise has become one of the best "medicines". Let me show your congregation how to honor God through physical training.
8) Shopping for healthy food can be a nightmare, especially since 90% of food today has been processed in one way or another. Not to mention playing God with GMO's. I'll teach you how to read labels, which ones are misleading, and which ones you can really trust to feed your families.
9) We live in a very toxic would today with over 80,000 synthetic chemicals released into our environment and only 7% have ever been tested on their impact on human health. Let me show your congregation how to keep their temples safe from these things.
10) It's the right thing to do! (Romans 15: 1-2) We are called to lift each other up and to seek what is pure and righteous. Our health is vital in our abilities to serve, honor and live out God's will for our lives.